- 1/1/1900Date of Inception:
- Royal Bank Plaza, South TowerAddress:
- 200 Bay Street, Suite 2350Address #2:
- M5J 2J2Zip / Postal Code:
- 3,629Profile views:
Mining (except Oil and Gas)
- Company Name: North American Palladium
- About Company: North American Palladium (NAP) is a Canadian precious metals company focused on growing its production of palladium and gold in mining-friendly jurisdictions. As an established producer, the Company operates its two 100%-owned mines in Canada and has a robust pipeline of growth projects near its mine sites.
- Company Background: The Company’s flagship mine, Lac des Iles (LDI), is one of the world’s two primary palladium producers. NAP also has a growing gold business in the prolific Abitibi region of Quebec, where it operates the Sleeping Giant mine. The Company has extensive landholdings adjacent to both its LDI and Sleeping Giant mines, and a number of advanced exploration projects.